The company and what it does
We are a software publisher. Our solution simplifies the management of unified communications tools: telephony, videoconferencing, messaging, collaborative application, etc.
Our customers’ system admins love us!
Some numbers :
- Created in 2010,
- 70 employees,
- 70% of 2020 turnover generated abroad
- Fundraising of €10M in 2020
- + than 3 million users within Key Accounts
Kurmi’s Good Sides
A pleasant working environment : brand new premises, caring colleagues and managers.
An international environment : a hundred customers in 17 countries (USA, Japan, Europe, etc.) and Kurmi teams in France, the USA, Germany, Canada, Asia, etc. A “Scale Up” environment: a product
that continues to evolve technically and functionally, strong growth, prospects for professional development…
Your role in the Product team
You join the Product team which is made up of 4 people. Operationally, you will share your time between the Product team, the Connectors and Services team to which you dedicate your PO activities and customers or partners.
Within the Product team, you discuss best practices and the overall product vision with your peers.
With the Connectors and Services team, made up of 15 people, you define the strategic functionalities of the APIs and UC & CC connectors of the Kurmi application.
Your mission will be to:
- Create and manage the backlog of connectors for the different partners for which you will be responsible.
- Analyze customer/market needs, in particular through regular exchanges with customers and partners, and propose changes that should be translated into short-term and medium-term visions of the roadmap
- Actively participate in the development of Sprints
- Communicate & provide support to other teams: pre-sales, services, marketing, maintenance
- Present the product strategy to the Management Committee
You will have the opportunity to use English on a daily basis, particularly in your contacts with customers and partners.
What you will appreciate about this position
- Welcoming the team and helping each other on a daily basis
- The agile organization
- The speed and regularity of product developments
- Practices that promote quality: participatory continuous improvement, internal training, sharing of best practices, project mode and cross-functional projects, etc.
- The organization allowing rotation to alternate the periods when you work on sprints to develop new features and the periods when you take charge of fixing bugs
What you need to join us
You have at least 5 years of experience in technical positions in the software field.
You have a good knowledge of topics related to the development of APIs and web services.
You use English on a daily basis in a demanding professional environment, both written and spoken.
Finally, you want to work in an Agile environment.
Depending on your potential and your appetites, the prospects at Kurmi are multiple: business developments, changes in scope or managerial…
Location: Rennes (near the train station) + telecommuting
Start Date: as soon as possible