The company and what it does
We are a software publisher. Our solution simplifies the management of unified communications tools: telephony, videoconferencing, messaging, collaborative application, etc.
Our customers’ system admins love us!
Some numbers :
- Created in 2010,
- 120 employees,
- 80% of turnover generated abroad
Kurmi’s Good Sides
A pleasant working environment (Great Place To Work certified): brand new premises, caring colleagues and managers.
An international environment: a hundred customers in 17 countries (USA, Japan, Europe, etc.) and Kurmi teams in Europe, North-Americas, Middle-East and Asia Pacific.
A “Scale Up” environment: a product that continues to evolve technically and functionally, strong growth, prospects for professional development…
Your role in the Product team
You join the Product team. Operationally, you will share your time between the Product team, the R&D teams to which you dedicate your PO activities and customers or partners.
Within the Product team, you discuss best practices and the overall product vision with your peers.
Your mission will be to:
- Analyze customer/market needs, in particular through regular exchanges with customers and partners, and propose changes that should be translated into short-term and medium-term visions of the roadmap
- Present the product strategy to the Management Committee
- Create and manage the backlog for which you will be responsible
- Actively participate in the development of Sprints
- Communicate & provide support to other teams: pre-sales, services, marketing, maintenance
You will have the opportunity to use English on a daily basis, particularly in your contacts with customers and partners.
Tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Teams…), development (JAVA/JEE, XML, Soap/Rest API)
What you will appreciate about this position
- The agile organization
- The speed and regularity of product developments
- Practices that promote quality: participatory continuous improvement, internal training, sharing of best practices, project mode and cross-functional projects, etc.
What you need to join us
You have at least 5 years of experience in technical positions in the software field.
You have a good knowledge of topics related to the development of APIs and web services.
You use English both written and spoken on a daily basis in a demanding professional environment.
Finally, you thrive in an Agile environment.
Depending on your potential and your appetites, the prospects at Kurmi are multiple: business developments, changes in scope or managerial role…
Location: Rennes (near the train station) + telecommuting
Start Date: as soon as possible