Kurmi Software, a leading provider in unified communications (UC) management and provisioning automation solutions, is delighted to announce its place in the final of the prestigious UC Today Awards 2023 for the third consecutive year. Kurmi is dedicated to empowering businesses to manage and automate the full lifecycle of UC operations and enterprise collaboration applications.
“Being selected as a finalist for the UC Awards 2023 is a testament to Kurmi Software’s ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation in provisioning and the UC management domain”, says Micah Singer, CEO Kurmi Software. “Our cutting-edge software consistently demonstrates results, such as ability to streamline UC migrations, enhance collaboration, and simplify the management of complex communication environments. After winning the category of ‘Best Service Management Platform’ in 2021 and being shortlisted as a finalist for the third time this year is an honor and reflects our position as a trusted partner for businesses seeking advanced technology solutions.”
The UC Today Awards is an annual event that celebrates outstanding achievements and innovations in the field of UC and collaboration technology. It is a platform for recognizing companies and individuals that have made significant contributions to the industry, driving growth, and transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate.
Each year, the awards are judged by top industry leaders and experts who meticulously evaluate the nominated organizations based on their products, services, customer success stories, and overall impact on the landscape.
This years’ panel of distinguished judges with extensive experience and expertise in the unified communications industry are;
- Blair Pleasant: Principal Analyst & President of COMMfusion LLC, providing market insights and consulting on business communications technologies.
- Zeus Kerravala: Founder and Principal Analyst of ZK Research, specializing in emerging technologies in communications, networking, and security.
- Tim Banting: Senior Principal Analyst at Omdia, offering guidance and intelligence on unified communications and collaboration.
- Kevin Kieller: Co-founder of EnableUC and principal analyst, assisting organizations in selecting and implementing collaboration and communication technologies.
- Melissa Swartz: Founder of Swartz Consulting LLC, delivering vendor-agnostic insights on communication technologies.
- Jon Arnold: Principal of J Arnold & Associates, offering go-to-market counsel with a focus on digital transformation in UC and collaboration.
- Evan Kirstel: B2B “Techfluencer” and industry expert with a large social media following, specializing in enlightening, and educating audiences.
- Dom Black: Researcher at the Cavell Group, specializing in UCaaS, CCaaS, and Microsoft Teams analysis.
“UC Today selecting Kurmi as a finalist for the third time running underscores the company’s consistent, exceptional achievements and contributions to the technology landscape,” added Singer, “We eagerly await the announcement of the winners at the awards ceremony at the end of this month, where the best of the best will be honored for their excellence and impact on the industry.”
Kurmi Software develops award-winning software solutions that automate, simplify, and reduce the administration cost and provisioning time of Unified Communications and Contact Center platforms (telephony, videoconferencing, email and messaging, plus other collaboration applications). Kurmi offers a powerful, user-centric software suite for simple, customizable, and ultra-scalable management of the market’s leading Unified Communications platforms (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Zoom, and others). Founded in 2011, with offices in New York, Montreal, Berlin, Rennes, Paris and Dubai, Kurmi Software supports global enterprises with a network of certified partners around the world.