Audiences: Kurmi UsersSystems IntegratorsMSPs
Take control of the features in the Kurmi Unified Provisioning Suite. Become proficient in managing day-to-day operations and all administration levels.
Prerequisites: Department Admin TrainingCompany Admin Training
- Proficiency in using a workstation (web browser, office automation).
- ToIP/UC knowledge is mandatory (UC equipment knowledge, resources management on the systems, technical vocabulary).
The curriculum described below is for information purposes, and can be adapted on a case-by-case basis. A single UC solution will be covered (Cisco, Microsoft, or Alcatel Lucent Enterprise). If the design includes an additional UC solution, an extra half-day may be needed.
Department management, admin profiles, certain advanced features, and Self Service are not covered in the three days.
Practical exercises will be carried out throughout the training, and a certification exam is proposed at the end of this training.
- Introduction to Kurmi Provisioning Suite and Kurmi Self-Service Portal
- General ergonomics
- Editor annex (Cisco UCM, Microsoft Teams, ALE OpenTouch/OXE, Avaya)
- Installation/ update process and support
- System-level administration
- Company-level operations
- Configuration lab based on dictionary and package configuration
- Advanced configuration